Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Forest's Mystery Image Challenge Swap Card


This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS.  A group of us are doing a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess.  This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and she is the first hostess.   The image she sent was from My Favorite Things  ~ Fred Bear Goes Camping.

This card was a lot of fun to create and I can't wait to get the swap cards back to see how everyone else used the same image.  And this week the new image is being sent our way and we get to do it all again! 




Image--My Favorite Things --Fred Bear Goes Camping



Cardstock--Gina K White, Chocolate Kiss, Fresh Asparagus, Bo Bunny Roughing It Road Signs DSP



Ink--Memento Black



Accessories--Nesties, Copics, Brown Brads, Illuminate Smooch (on marshmallow), The Great Outdoors Ribbon

5 comments:

dweatter said...

Cute card!!! Perfect DP and I love the color combo. I am so off to find out what "smooch" is!!!

April said...

I love smooch - you will fall in love, Deb!
Great take on the image, Barb! I love your DP!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

So cute! I love the DP. The sentiment layering is perfect. Great job!

Michelle said...

Cute card!

~Paola~ said...

awww what a sweet bear card!
I love that you placed a strip of c/s between
in the middle of the d/p to showcase better the
nestied images...and the sentiment stamped on the twill is totally clever...love it!!!
....and wow...we both ended up doing the fire in a similar way...cool!!:o)