Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wondrous Wreath



This is the second of the two cards I made for Ashley's Evergreen Christmas Swap on SCS.  We were to make a card with a theme of wreaths, trees, garland, holly, etc.--all things to deck the halls for the holidays.

I used one of my new Stampin' Up sets--Wondrous Wreath.  I know I am going to love using this set along with the matching framelits! 

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!
 

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Wondrous Wreath

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White, SU Certainly Celery, Handsome Hunter, Riding Hood Red 

Ink:  SU Certainly Celery, Handsome Hunter, Riding Hood Red 

Accessories:  Sizzix Christmas Words Embossing Folder, SU Wondrous Wreath Framelits, Red Velvet Ribbon



2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Barb, this is so pretty. Love that gorgeous wreath and the embossing. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Barb - love that wreath and the way you have stamped it in the two colours.
Blessings
Maxine