Friday, December 5, 2014

Nature Turns to Gold



This is the second of the two cards I made for Jeanette's latest forest swap on SCS--Forest in the Fall. I love joining Jeanette's swaps--the cards are wonderful, the conversations are lively and she gives great prizes!

I used a new Impression Obsession Stamp called Tree Line and inked up Crushed Curry.  It is a large square stamp, so it fills the entire background.  I really like the look!


Image/Sentiment: Impression Obsession-Tree Line/Inkadinkado Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Ivory, Crushed Curry Early Espresso;

Ink:  SU Baked Brown Sugar

Accessories:  SU Early Espresso 5/8" Satin Ribbon; Button with Fiber; Copic Markers



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous Barb - it looks as though sunlight is hitting the branches.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This card is beautiful! And I get to keep one!!! Love it, Barb!