Friday, February 27, 2015

Bunny Z-Fold Card


This card was made from a card kit sent by Mary.  I am in a card kit group on SCS and this month I am to receive 11 card kits from the other stampers.  I have gotten 5 cards made and have a few more to go............ 

Mary's kit sent a fantastic kit as I had my choice of many cute images, 4 or 5 sheets of DSP and many embellishments!

This was a fun kit to play with and I hope I did OK and that Mary likes my card.


Mary sent a brad along with the matching tag that I used to hold the z-fold in place.  This pictures shows it opened.


Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Unknown Images

Ink:  Memento Back

Cardstock:  Neenah White; Stampin' Up Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette and unknown Patterned Paper


Accessories:  Purple Satin Ribbon; Yellow Button Brad; Yellow Brad with matching tag; Punches and Nestabilities; C
opic Markers



4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so bright and fun. The button is a lovely touch. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used the brad and tag to 'close' the z-fold - fabulous card Barb.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this fold : ) Such a great image and love your cheery colors and the sweet message.

Gael said...

Very cute! I like the tag closure; very creative :)