Saturday, February 21, 2015

Happy Anniversary ~ Card Kit


This card was made from a card kit sent by Kristina.  I am in another card kit group on SCS and this month I am to receive 11 card kits from the other stampers. 

Kristina's kit was the first one I got and I am going to make and post them in the order received.  She sent a fantastic kit as I had my choice of two great Heartfelt Creation images, 4 or 5 sheets of DSP, a variety of sentiments  and many, many embellishments!

This was a fun kit to play with and it did challenge me a bit.  I love the images Heartfelt Creations has in their store--but I am a bit challenged to color them at times.  I hope I did OK this time and that Kristina likes my card.

 

Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose Scroll/Unknown  Company for Sentiment

Ink:  Memento Back

Cardstock:  Neenah White; Stampin' Up Rose Red, Lucky Limeade, Blushing Bride and unknown SU Designer Series Paper


Accessories—SU Pink Stitched Ribbon with Lace over the top; SU Punches; Pink Rhinestones; Lace Doily; Various Die Cuts; C
opic Markers




6 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Barb with lovely colours and design. Card kits sound like fun. Enjoy your weekend. hugs, Pat K xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is gorgeous! Love the design and the way you colored the beautiful flowers!

Marilyn said...

Wow.. this is so pretty and I really like the vibrant, bold colours.

:: BlueInks :: said...

So many great details on this card. I {heart} that DP on the interior!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love the pretty flowers- and your colors. Goodness- 11 card kits sounds like lots of work- hope the cards all go together quickly!

kiwimeskreations said...

Barb this is fabulous - love the fact you made such a great card from materials way outside you norm!
Blessings
Maxine