Saturday, March 28, 2015

Winter is Still Here?!!!



This card was made from a card kit sent by Jeanette.  I am in a card kit group on SCS and during February, I received 11 card kits from the other stampers. This is card #10, so I have only one more to go and that will be posted tomorrow!  

Jeanette wanted to know if I was tired of winter yet?  She hoped now as she put together a snowy, winter type kit for me!  She sent three different images as she couldn't chose just one.  She also sent some cute sentiments.  I had a hard time picking, but I did like these two cute skaters.  She also sent a bunch of sweet embellishments, so I have many things for a few more cards in the future.

This was a fun kit to play with and I hope I did OK.   I also hope that Jeanette likes my card.



Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Candy Bean ~ Let's Try Again

Ink:  Memento Back

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Brushed Silver; Adorn It Patterned Paper


Accessories:  Rhinestones; Snowflake Ribbon; C
opic Markers; Snowflake and Blue/Silver Sequins on the inside



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

So cute Barb! Sweet image and I like that snowflake ribbon and the pretty gems too.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Barb - love your inside :-)
Blessings
Maxine