Sunday, May 10, 2015

Beach Volleyball


This is the second of the two cards I made for Samantha's Beach swap on SCS.  I really like this Melonheadz set!

Here is the inside of my card:

 

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!
  
Image/Sentiment: Melonheadz Beach Vacation Bundle-Volleyball/ Stampin' Up Warm Words

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; SU Always Artichoke, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky; American Crafts Play Roller skate/Sling Shot Patterned Paper


Ink:  SU Always Artichoke

Accessories:  SU 1/4" Calypso Coral Satin Ribbon, Oval Punches, Calypso Button



3 comments:

Jan said...

This is great xx Jan

Marcy said...

Very cute beach card! Love the fun colors and cute design!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun Beach image Barb, and beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine