Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Great Outdoors!



I am back with another card for The Crafters Café Challenge Blog (TCCCB).  

http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is The Great Outdoors

The challenge runs from August 12th to the 25th

Our sponsor this week is I Love Karleigh Sue
They really have some great images, so please be sure to check them out!



Here is the inside of my card:


Image/Sentiment: I Love Karleigh Sue --Toadstool Elf Digital Image
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler; Nikki Sivils Tree Love-Bucky's Haven Patterned  Paper


Accessories:  SU Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon; Copic Markers; Gold Button with Twine


I hope you will play along this week with The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog too!Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.




3 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a cute little elf! I love that piece of paper.. I would buy that if I saw it.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fun image Barb - love how you have coloured and mounted it :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

That little elf is a fun/sneaky little guy... hiding like that. And your card is darling!