Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall is in the Air



I am back with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Fall is in the Air!
It runs from September 28th to October 11th

Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges. I think that picture day is a perfect reflection of "Fall is in the Air"! Be sure to go and check them out!




Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Picture Day Bundle Digital Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay; Imaginisce School Patterned Paper

Accessories:  SU Square Punches, Yellow Brads

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.




3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute card! Oh the primping on picture day!!!! Then only to have to do re-takes! LOL

kel Acopan said...

so cute! as always, i love your papers... and the colors are so much fun!!

picture day is such a nightmare for me... one boy doesn't care AT ALL and will go in bummy clothes with mussed-up hair, and the other needs to primp and color his hair and get new clothes... it's crazy that they're so different!!

lovies, =o) kel

JanR said...

Fab card! I adore the paper you used.