Friday, November 20, 2015

Warm Wishes



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  I inked up a new Stampin' Up set and I really like the warm colors of the card.

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Warm Wishes

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU  Soft Suede


Accessories:  SU Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Crumb Cake Brads; 



2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is such a nice image. Your card has a cozy feel to it, love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous monochrome card Barb
Blessings
Maxine