Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Look Back at 2015 and Blog Candy

Happy New Year's Eve!

Tomorrow will be 2016 and I am going to take a look back at my creations for 2015 this last day.......................   Here is my collection of my 12 favorite cards of the year--one for each month.  If you want to see the original post with the details on the card, please click on the month above the card and it will take you to the post.

I hope you enjoy this collection and a look back at 2015..........  And, if you read all the way to the end, you will see how you might be able to win my blog candy!


January Love Bear

 



February Using Hearts

 



March Irish You Luck





April Kind Hearts 

 



May Thinking of You

 



June Glory Bee

 



July Roughin' It

 



August Hip Hop Girlfriends

 



September Try Something New

 



October Shine

 



November Happy Thanksgiving





December Snow Place

 

So--what did I learn on my look back?

I think I really enjoy being on my design teams as many of the cards I picked are for their challenges-especially Melonheadz. 

I posted 28 cards in March and 26 in February--almost one every day.  Some months, I had 15 or less................

Many of my designs are quite similar--I need to branch out more in 2016 and maybe try some sketches!

What are your thoughts on the cards I picked?  Which one was your favorite?  Please post a comment and tell me what you think about my highlights of 2015.  I will chose randomly chose one person who leaves a comment and send a package of blog candy to them.  Please comment by January 7th and I will post the winner on the 8th--so be sure to check back. 

Thanks so much for checking out my blog today and I hope you too enjoyed my look back.  I wish you a Very Happy New Year too!  Blessing of Good Health and Happiness through 2016 to you and those you love!



5 comments:

Robin said...

These are all so adorable I've had a hard time picking a favorite...but I think I have to go with August. As I'm up in that age group I find these ladies hopping around very amusing. I don't think I could do that anymore. I wish I could say I have made even half of what you have but I've not even come close. I like to use sketches as it makes the design easier for me (I tend to stick to the same too much). I think you will find them fun to use. I hope to do more mixed media this year and maybe get Christmas cards done before Christmas is over. Hope you have a fabulous New Year and thanks so much for offering up some candy! Hugs, Robin

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Fabulous creations Barb! I just love that penguin...I have one tattooed on my leg...they are so cute! Thanks for the candy offer and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

kiwimeskreations said...

These are great cards Barb, but my favourite is the December one, Snow Place - the embossing and the clean look of the red and black accents against the white are stunning.
Blessings, and may 2016 bring you lots of love and laughter and crafting time.
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, these are all WINNERS! I love your style!!! My favorite... if I had to pick just one, and I think you said I did... would be June. I love everything about that card... and that glory bee makes me smile!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such fun cards - thanks, for sharing!