Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!

This is one of the Christmas Cards I made this year.  I really like this retired Stampin' Up stamp and I know it will be in my stash for a long time!  

I layered two Stampin' Up ribbons with baker's twine over the top--I really like the look!


Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up The Newborn King

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  SU Smokey Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, All is Calm Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  SU Deco Labels Framelits, 1" Cherry Cobbler Sheer Ribbon, 5/8" White Organza Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Pearlized Brads





2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Barb -love the design and the colours are wonderful.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty card- great colors too.