Monday, February 22, 2016

Friendship on SCS



Here is my card for the February mystery image group.  Tracie sent us this great image and sentiment by Two Paper Divas.  She said this image is in honor of the friendships that she has made through Splitcoast Stampers.  Tracie said she is lucky to have so many friends from SCS.  I am lucky to consider Tracie a friend as well as so many others on SCS.  I have been extremely lucky to have met quite a few ladies in person from SCS--from New Hampshire, Connecticut, Arizona, Alaska, Texas, Illinois, Minnesota and a number from Wisconsin!  And, I would love to meet Tracie and others from this group in person too!

I think this image is very cute and I get to send it to Tracie.  I hope she thinks I did an okay job!

Next month, Joanna is our hostess and I cannot wait to see what fun image she has picked out.  So--we all get to create another round of cute cards!



Here is the inside of my card: 



I hope Tracie and the others in our group like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  Two Paper Divas Bloom Wildly/Bloom Wildly Sentiments

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party; Pebbles Garden Party Daffodil Patterned Paper


Ink:  Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbons, Pink Brads, Corner Rounder




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a pretty card, Barb! I love what you did with Tracie's image!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Barb - love how you have coloured and mounted it, - the butterfly background is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

kel Acopan said...

pretty barb! i love the sentiment... and i think i have that same butterfly paper around her somewhere!!

lovies, =o) kel