Friday, February 5, 2016

Happily Ever After




This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Makani is now hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using a Stampin' Up set that we believe follows that thought. This is our third month and the theme was "New Beginnings". 

I hope Makani and the others swappers like my card this month!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for March and Makani will post that next week!

Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Big News

Cardstock:  Gina K White, Dark Chocolate; SU Crumb Cake; Pebbles Just Married Stripes/Diamonds Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU Early Espresso


Accessories:  SU Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon, Crumb Cake Brads; Frame 2 Nesting Dies




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great interpretation of the theme Bard, and a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Beautiful card Barb! I love the shape of the dies!