Thursday, February 4, 2016

Rebuild Herself



I am still working on my card kits from the 2015 group on SCS that Jeanette organized.  I received the kits in October and it took me until now to finish the last of the cards..................  Jeanette asked us to post our likes or requests for the ladies who make the monthly kits--and I posted that I would like an image or two from their favorite company.  I sure received a variety of images and many people wrote a note about the company! 

This card was made from a card kit sent by Terry. She sent this image from Unity and told me that was one of her favorite companies.  To be honest, when  first saw the image I was not too excited about it, but once I colored it and put it on the patterned paper, I loved it!!!!  This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Terry likes my card.






Here is the inside of my card:






Image/Sentiment: Unity-Rebuild Herself

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Recollections White; Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon, Old Olive; Heidi Grace Designs Patterned Paper; Burlap


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Wood Button with Baker's Twine; Pearls




2 comments:

Terry Ladwig said...

I LOVE it Barb!! Your coloring of the image is awesome....and I might even copy what you did!

I'm glad you ended up liking the image, and I'm sorry you didn't before you colored it.....I knew though, that this image was way out of your comfort zone and I'm glad I sent it!!

Great job!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Barb - love the hessian there in the layering, and the colours as a whole are really striking. Love it!
Blessings
Maxine