Saturday, June 4, 2016

Flower Power!



This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is now hosting for Makani on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using a Stampin' Up set that we believe follows that thought. This is our seventh month and the theme was "Flower Power".  Yes, I do know this is not a SU set--but I did not realize it until after I got it all colored up and Terry was so nice to allow me to still use it.............................

I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for July and that will post on the 10th.  AND--I promise to follow directions this time!

Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Hero Arts Polka Dot Vase Bouquet

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper Pack

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  Copic Markers, White Brads




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is so pretty - love the bouquet of flowers and your design is fabulous!

Margaret said...

Very pretty image even if it isn't SU. Great card design.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Barb, and I love your papers that so wonderfully complement the colours in the image.
Blessings
Maxine