Thursday, July 14, 2016

Get Well Soon



This is second of the two cards I made for Lianna's Lawn Fawn swap on SCS. Yes, we are to use Lawn Farm stamps and I only had one set at the time I signed up. But now, since I signed up for this swap, I am the proud owner of 5 or 6 new stamp sets and matching dies!
The other card I made was posted yesterday--and it was a set that my friend Kelly lent me!


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Lianna and the other swappers like my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Lawn Fawn Get Well--Stamp Set and Matching Dies

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' U Old Olive, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Bali Breeze Paper Pack

Ink: SU Old Olive, Rose Red


Accessories:  SU 1/4" Rose Ribbon, Rose Brads;




2 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like all of the layers......features the fun DP!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Bard - love your colours, and that medicine bottle is such a sweet image.
Blessings
Maxine