Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Creative Card Chicks Shake!



This is my card for September's Monthly Challenge for the Creative Card Chicks.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month.  Roxie is the hostess this month and sent everyone some cute fall images and components to make a shaker card--our challenge for this month!

The Creative Card Chicks to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd of each month--so if you check the blogs on my sidebars today or in the next few days, you may see more of these wonderful creations!  Terry is the hostess for October, and I am sure she has a fun image and challenge in mind for us!  Stay tuned!

I added a few additional items to make this card.  I have had the huge black brad for awhile in my stash, and thought it fit well with this card.  I also added a black square frame so my shaker was on the outside of my card.





Here is the inside of my card.



This was a fun kit and I hope Roxie and the other Creative Card Chicks like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Cookie Cutter Halloween/A*Muse Hallow's Night Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  SU White, Black, Orange, Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo black


Accessories:  
Sequins for shaker filler; XL Black Brad; Orange Halloween House Brad; Black Washi Tape; Nestabilities Square Dies;  Copic Marker--just on the mummies face........




3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Adorable! I love the shaker framed like that- cool way to add it to the card. Fun, fun card!

Marjeta said...

Super shake card. Love your color choice. I have a candy on my blog. Join if you wish.

Marjeta

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW ....love what you did with this kit....great job on the shaker card.