Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Penny Black Snowy



Here is my card for our October mystery image group.  Dea sent us this sweet Penny Black image--makes me think of snow even though the temperature today is 70 degrees!

Next month, Kelly is our hostess and I cannot wait to see what fun image she has picked out.  So--we all get to create another cute card!


Here is the inside of my card:






I hope Dea and the others in our group like my card.  I cannot wait to see all of the other creations!

Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black Snowy

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive, Pistachio Pudding; Lily Bee Designs Jingle Tinsel-Egg Nog-Peppermint Patterned Paper


Ink:  Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Cranberry Crisp 1/4" Stitched Ribbon; Teal Snowflake Brad; Wink of Stella-Clear




3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Barb, this is so sweet! The paper choice is phenomenal. The next month's images are stamped and ready to mail! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Barb - he looks so snug and warm he may melt!!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the rich papers you used on your adorable snowman card! Nice!!!