Tuesday, October 25, 2016

White on White Wish!



It seems like forever since I have posted a swap card--so it is probably a long tine since I have actually made a swap card to send to a SCS hostess!

This is one of the three cards I made for Sue's Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  There were three categories of colors:  WOW-White on White, Monochromatic, and POP-monochromatic with a pop of one color.  I took one spot in each and I will be posting the other two cards in the next few days.  .  This is for the White on White group. 

I used a variety of embossing folders, dies and punches for the layers of the card.  I also stamped and heat embossed the word "wish" on the tag, though it is hard to see--white on white.........................


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Sue and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Small Script

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Whisper White-regular and heavy cardstock

Ink:  Versamark


Accessories:  SU Whisper White 3/8" Organza Ribbon, Blossom  and Label Tag Punches, May Flowers Framelits, Simply Falling-Sparkle-Elegant Does Embossing Folders, Pearls,



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my.... your white on white on white card is stunning, Barb!