Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Bounce Back



This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 14th month and the theme for February is "Wishing You Well".  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month!

I decided to go with a more masculine themed card to use for a get well or thinking of you card for a guy. 

I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for March and that will post on the 10th.


Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  QKR Stampede ~ Bounce Back

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Nautical Expeditions Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU Night of Navy


Accessories:  Gray Brads, SU mini pennant punch



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is a GREAT card - get well, for sure... but I also see the possibilities for someone who's lost a job or some other life-altering challenge.

Love the little banner at the bottom, too! Nice touch!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Barb - love the masculine feel of it, and the sentiment is a beaut.
Blessings
Maxine