Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy Birthday!



This is the one of the four cards I made for Sue's Sketch Swap that she is hosting on SCS. Yes, I took four spots as she had four layouts to chose from and I had to sign up for each one! I posted two cards earlier this week and the final card will be posted on Sunday, if you want to check back.  This was for Layout C, pictured here:



You cannot see it too well in the picture, but I used Clear Wink of Stella Glitter on the balloons--on the dots and the stripes!

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Sue and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Balloon Adventures/More Great Greetings

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango


Accessories:  SU Thick Baker's Twine; Wink of Stella-Clear; Bermuda Bay Candy Dot




No comments: