Sunday, March 5, 2017

Star Light ~ Star Bright



I am here with my final two cards from my January card kits! I met my goal of getting all of my cards completed in February!  And, I did make two cards from each of the kits from my generous SCS friends!  Thanks Ladies

This is the first card from kit #11, from Terry L. my final kit. Terry hand delivered my kit in January at Camp Stamp-in-Oga that she attended along with Darlene and LJ.  It was a fun kit with this cute snowman and a couple of great sentiments.  She also gave me a bunch of snowy patterned paper along with some fibers and ribbons plus matching embellishments.  I hope I did OK and that Terry likes my creations.  Thanks Bunches for a great kit Terry!!! My second card from Terry's kit will be posted tomorrow, so be sure to check it out.





Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Star Light, Star Bright

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Pear Pizzaz, Primrose Petals, Strawberry Slush; Crate Paper Snowday ~ Flakes Patterned Paper

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Red Heart Button; Red Metallic Cord; Martha Stewart Punch Border; Wink of Stella



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable snowman and cute card!