Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Time Enough



This is the one of the four cards I made for Sue's Sketch Swap that she is hosting on SCS. Yes, I took four spots as she had four layouts to chose from and I had to sign up for each one!  My other three cards will be posted in the next week if you want to check back.  This was for Layout A, pictured here:




Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Sue and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Technique Junkies Time Enough

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder; Pebbles Garden Party-Daffodil Patterned Paper

Ink:  SU Watermelon Wonder


Accessories:  SU Rhinestones




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the quote and how you used butterfly DP, too! Nice!