Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Project Bin ~ Pawsome



This card is from one of the new stamp companies I have recently found--The Project Bin.  My friend Kelly introduced me to this great company and I love many, many of their stamp sets.   Plus, they have matching dies for some of their sets--that is just perfect! They have some wonderful sentiment sets too--you just have to see them! Please click on the link above and check out their store.  Here is a link to their blog, which has some wonderful inspiration too!  And, they just released a cute set called Yello--with lemons!  And, they recently released Spencer's Set and a portion of the proceeds of the sales will be donated to the Autism Research Institute--how great is that!  So--you do need to check them out for sure!

Here is the inside of my card:




I am on a roll this week with dog cards as I am posting the three cards I made for LJ's Raining Dogs and Cats swap the end of this week.  So--If you love dogs, come back and see those cards!


Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin ~ Kind of Pawsome Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo; Bo Bunny Happy Tails Patterned Paper

Ink: SU Chocolate Chip


Accessories:  The Project Bin Kind of Pawsome Die; CottageCutz Double Stitched Circles; Paw and Dog Bone Brads; SU Triple Layer Punch;



2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness! Barb! Your card is Paw-sitively awesome! So much fun - from the paper to the darling little puppy to the inside - flawless!

So excited to spy a TPB card! <3 <3

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is just way too cute. Love that dog... and your design. WOW!