Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Faith, Hope, Love



It is the 7th, so that means a Crafters of Faith post is due today.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS. This is our 6th month and Shelly gave us this challenge:   For June, I have chosen to use on of my favorite verses:  Psalm 46 Be Still and know that I am God

In the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives, it can be hard for us to sit and be still! To calm our minds and hand over every worry or anxiety to God. I love this theme- any time I begin to worry about something, or have an occasion where everything does not fall in line, or a worry about the kids or even family members with medical issues, I hand it over to God!

My keyword is Trust or Faith. Having faith/trust in God for every thing.  So, for the COF challenge, post a card using Trust of Faith as the theme, or using the words Trust of Faith


I inked up one of my newer stamps by Arts Gone Wild-Hummingbirds.   The set has a couple of gorgeous flower stamps, so that is what I went with.  I added an older sentiment from Stampabilities as a tag on the card.



Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Kelly and Shelly along the others like my card this month!  We are to post between the 7th and 10th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too!


Image/Sentiment:  Art Gone Wild-Nicole Tamarin--Hummingbird Cling Set


Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Junior Varsity Designer Series Paper


Ink:  Stampin' Memento Tuxedo, SU Old Olive

Accessories:  SU Daffodil Delight 3/8" Taffeta, Daffodil Delight, Tag Punches; Copic Markers



3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Barb! Beautiful work!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Barb - love your colours and how cheerful this is.
Blessings
Maxine

CardsbyJo said...

Barb, Love the color choices for this card. So "Summery" looking. Beautiful image.