Sunday, September 10, 2017

You've Got Style



This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 21st month and the theme for September is "You've Got Style".  We could interpret the theme for a card that reflected fashion, color, our own personal quirkiness, our stamping style.....it's was up to us! So, I went with making a card that reflects my style--a sentiment as the focal point, designer paper as the background, using dies to highlight the image and of course, adding brads and ribbon. This card is "Just My Style"! I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month.


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for October and it will be posted today!

Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Morning Star--We Don't Quit Playing

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White;  Stampin' Up Watermelon Wonder, Chocolate Chip, Peekaboo Peach, Tasty Treats Specialty Series Paper

Ink: SU Chocolate Chip


Accessories: SU Chocolate Chip Candy Dots and Brad Bases, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangle Dies



4 comments:

Margaret said...

Ain't that the truth! Beautiful card and great sentiment! Hugs, Maggie.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Barb - love your papers, and yes, that quote is so true... so as long as we play at our art we shouldn't grow old???
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

A perfect quote! And fun card... now I want an ice cream treat!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Yep! Love the delicious papers on this one : ) Great and fun card.