Saturday, May 5, 2018

Wish You Were Here




This is the first card for a swap that Laura Jean is hosting on SCS. The theme for the swap is use any stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I do have a number of their cute stamps and many have matching dies. 

My second card for this swap will be posted tomorrow, so be sure to check back to see which Lawn Fawn stamp set I used.  I am sure I will get back some wonderful cards. 

I added the arrow on my sample card to point to SW Wisconsin, where I live.  For the other cards, I left the arrow loose in the plastic sleeve so they can attach it and point where ever they want.   


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope LJ and the others swappers like my card.

Image/Sentiment: Lawn Fawn You Are Here Stamp Set and Matching Dies

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler; Imaginisce Scooter's Vacation-Bon Voyage

Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke

Accessories: Gina Marie Designs Stitched Circle Die; Stampin' Up Arrows Embossing Folder; Gem Brads




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh WOW! This card is perfect! Love it, Barb!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Barb - love how you have composed it especially how you used the map.
Blessings
Maxine